Sunday, 8 December 2013

BLOGMAS Day 8 - Loafer Love


 Not so long ago I posted a wishlist including these Russell & Bromley loafers, despite how amazing they are at £155 unfortunately my budget does not stretch that far this month. I have been trawling online for a while trying to find the perfect affordable patent loafers and then this week I found these River Island loafers! At £40 they are a fraction of the price and I am so pleased with them, they are made really well for a high street pair of shoes and they are super comfortable too. I'll be wearing theM on my trip to Winter Wonderland this week and they go so well with my Topshop black skinny ankle grazers. 


Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

Lauren x

4 comments:

  1. Ohh they look beautiful & what a great price too! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes, river island are killing it with their shoe collection this season x

    www.tillylions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig