Friday, 6 December 2013

BLOGMAS Day 6 - 10 Things This Christmas


 Here's 10 things that I am looking forward to this Christmas season!



1. Finishing off my Christmas shopping (who else finds men hard to buy for?).
2. Baking Christmas treats with my Mum.
3. Buying pretty wrapping paper and spending an evening wrapping all of the presents whilst listening to Christmas songs.
4. The Downton Abbey Christmas special!
5. Watching Home Alone, Elf, Harry Potter and all of the rest of my favourite festive films.
6. Catching up with my best friends and doing some last minute shopping.
7. Evenings spent with a hot chocolate, cosy pyjamas and my favourite Salted Caramel candle burning.
8. Going to Winter Wonderland for the day!
9. My Mum's Christmas roast dinner (yum).


& Finally, the most important

10. Spending time with all of my family and friends and appreciating every single one of them. 


Lauren x

[all images from tumblr]

6 comments:

  1. Love H.P at Christmas. What I would do for a magical ceiling :-)
    Loving this series :-)

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I would love to go the H.P Studios at Christmas time too! Thanks lovely :)

      Delete
  2. Great list - Christmas baking is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is the most wonderful time of the year. Love watching HP over the festive season <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It so is! Ah I know I'm making my way through the films xx

      Delete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig