Thursday, 5 December 2013

BLOGMAS Day 5 - BROWS Galore


 Now I'm all about brows, for me I love the well defined brow with a high arch. My go to brow products for the past few years has been my ELF Brow Kit and Gel, having recently ran out I decided to try something new. Ideally I would love the Anastasia Brow Wiz, but thats on my Christmas beauty wishlist so as soon as I saw this Seventeen Brow Palette I knew I had to give it a try. You receive this little beauty free when you spend £8 or more on the brand so in addition I picked up the Phwoar Paint Concealer and a nude nail polish. When I first opened the brow kit initially I thought the shade might be a little pale for my dark brows but I am very pleased with how they look after trying it out today. I opted for the wax first and then set it with the powder (do excuse the no eye makeup in the photos). 

What are your go to brow products? Let me know down below.

Lauren x

6 comments:

  1. Your brows are so lovely & this looks like a great little kit!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Jennie! I'm impressed with it I must say :)

      Delete
  2. I've picked this up recently and been loving it x

    Lauren | What Lauren Says (Currently running a Secret Christmas Giveaway, I'd appreciate it if you took a look at it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your brows look so good, I'm loving benefit browzings at the mo but wanna try this :)

    www.tillylions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I havent tried benefits brow kit! X

      Delete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig