Wednesday, 4 December 2013

BLOGMAS Day 4 - Christmas Jumpers


Topshop have some amazing knitwear this season, from fluffy jumpers to embellished necklaces and of course some festive prints! I adore this pastel pink fluffy angora jumper, I also love the fact that its cropped and has short sleeves too. Then we have the crystal stud jumper, I've seen embellished knitwear everywhere this season and Topshop have so many colours to choose from, my personal favourite is the charcoal grey. Moving onto to the Christmas themed knitwear we have this reindeer jumper and last but not least the infamous gingerbread man jumper! Wearing either of these would definitely give me the Christmas spirit.

Lauren x

2 comments:

  1. The gingerbread one is adorable! So festive
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig