Tuesday, 24 December 2013

BLOGMAS Day 24 - Christmas Eve Antics


Can you believe it's Christmas Eve?! It's the last day of Blogmas, I hope you have all enjoyed my posts this month! I've thoroughly enjoyed blogging and thankyou for all of your comments too! I'm so pleased to have completed my goal of posting everyday upto Christmas and I can't wait to blog more in the New Year too. Having had today off of work I've made the most of it spending time with both friends and family, I met up for tea and cake at Costa with my closest friends (thanks for letting me use your photo Jadine!) and had a good old natter. I've since come home and watched various festive films that are on the telly and caught up on all of my favourite vlogmas videos. I just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas, I hope you have a wonderful day spent with your loved ones!

Lauren x


1 comment:

  1. I hope you had the most wonderful Christmas <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig