Sunday, 22 December 2013

BLOGMAS Day 22 - It's nearly Christmas!


Can you believe that it's nearly Christmas?! Eek. I'm currently snuggled up with a blanket watching Night at the Museum 2 and catching up on all of my favourite vlogmas videos. Today I got to catch up with some friends over a hot chocolate, its always lovely to spend time with them. I then popped to the shops with Mich (my mum for those of you who don't know) and I bought the cutest Lindt chocolate bear, unfortunately I won't be tucking into it tonight as its a present for my Nan. It's my last working day before Christmas tomorrow, yay! 

Hope you're all having a festive Sunday.

Lauren x

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a magical Christmas lovely and get to relax with your loved ones <3 <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou lovely!! & you too, have a wonderful Christmas :) xxx

      Delete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig