Monday, 2 December 2013

BLOGMAS Day 2 - My Christmas Beauty Wishlist

As soon as I received my Space NK Christmas Catalogue I sat down with a cuppa and perused all of the luxe beauty gifts on offer. One of my favourite things about this time of year is all of the amazing gift sets that get released. 

My Christmas beauty wishlist this year includes a vary of products that I've been wanting to get my hands on for some time now, one of which is the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. I've read so many reviews on this foundation, its definitely not one I would wear everyday due to the cost but nonetheless I would love to try it. 

Then we have the infamous Anastasia Brow Wiz,  need I say anymore? Having run out of my my favourite Elf Brow Kit, I think this is the next brow product to try. 

Haircare, now I'm going to be honest I'm pretty lazy when it comes to my hair, the only product I tend to put in it is heat protection and dry shampoo. This Oribe Black and Gold Collection looks amazing and the texturising spray would help give my locks some life. 

I've been lusting after the Laura Mercier Body and Bath Luxe Quartet in Creme Brulee for quite some time now, to be honest I would be happy with any of the scents that they have in these bath sets as they all look divine. 

Lastly, is a skincare saviour in the form of this Origins Morning to Midnight gift set. It includes the Ginzing Energy Boosting moisturiser and the High Potency Night-a-Mins renewal cream both of which I've been eyeing up for a fair few months.


Whats on your Christmas Beauty wishlist? 

Lauren x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I really want the Pai Skincare Kukui and Jojoba Beads Exfoliator and Kiehls Midnight Recovery Eye. I can dream!

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig