Thursday, 19 December 2013

BLOGMAS Day 19 - Up the Amp


 I decided to treat myself to an early Christmas present, I'm a bit obsessed with purple toned lipstick at the moment. Whilst perusing the MAC counter I swatched various dark lippy's including Rebel, Cyber and the one pictured - Up the Amp. I can't wait to wear it with a simple winged liner on the eye. I've also added another MAC lipstick on my wishlist, the Viva Glam The Original lipstick which is a divine deep burgundy red colour.

Are there any MAC lipsticks on your wishlist?

Lauren x


4 comments:

  1. Ooh what a gorgeous colour, I bet it looks stunning on you! I really like the look of Girl About Town, I haven't bought a MAC lipstick in the longest time!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to wear it! Ooh thats one I would love to try too! xx

      Delete
  2. Love this colour I am waiting on a Berry MAC in the post...eeek!

    I found your blog via BLoglovin and it would be great if you could take a look at my latest posts :) xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek how exciting!
      Thanks lovely of course xx

      Delete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig