Wednesday, 18 December 2013

BLOGMAS Day 18 - Thus Far


This week thus far,

It was my day off yesterday and I met up with one of my besties, we had some lunch at Wagamama's (yum!) and I also made a cheeky MAC purchase which I'll show you in tomorrow's post. We stopped off to grab a festive Costa hot chocolate and saw that the Coca Cola truck was in town! I edited a new video for my Youtube channel and caught up on some telly in the evening.

At the moment I'm not feeling too great, there's all sorts going around at work but I'm hoping I don't catch anything in time for Christmas, last year I slept most of Christmas day! 

Hope you're all well and having a good week.

Lauren x

4 comments:

  1. Really would love to see a coca cola lorry in person. That would be festive for me :-)
    I'm the same. Hoping I not ill for over christmas!

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it was, there was a choir singing the song too! Xxx

      Delete
  2. ahh I hope you feel better soon lovely <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Feeling a bit better today <3

      Delete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig