Monday, 16 December 2013

BLOGMAS Day 16 - Monday Rambles


I'm currently sat on my bed flicking between Youtube and Bloglovin (which is how I spend most of my evenings) with a hot chocolate and a slice of birthday cake, thanks brother. It's been a long day today at work and I don't think the miserable weather helped but there we go. Much happier now as its my day off tomorrow and I'm catching up with my friend to have a browse in town and a spot of lunch. Despite finishing up my Christmas shopping I've yet to attempt to wrap the presents, I usually make the mistake of leaving that job until last minute, but not this year! 

Well I best go and start wrapping... I'm going to put on a Christmassy film whilst doing so.

Happy Monday,

Lauren x


1 comment:

  1. That's how I spend a lot of my evenings too, hot chocolate in hand! I hope you've had a lovely week :)

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig