Sunday, 15 December 2013

BLOGMAS Day 15 - Candles, Candles & more Candles



I seriously cannot get enough of candles. It's a problem. Candles are made for Autumn and Winter time, right? All of these divine scents are on my candle wishlist.

This Diptyque 5 Candle Gift Set includes a selection of their most popular scents in celebration of their 50th anniversary. Then we have a more affordable candle, this Yankee Candle in Snowflake Cookie is  a lovely sweet, vanilla scent. How have I not got my hands on this Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Candle yet?! It's definitely at the top of my wishlist. Then we have this Neom Christmas Wish Candle, made for the Make A Wish Foundation for every candle sold they donate £1 and its full of warm spices and soothing fruit notes. Lastly is the Laura Mercier Luxe Signature Candle, a warm roasted chestnut scent its perfect for the festive time of year.


Have you got any of these candles? What's you favourite scent for this time of year?

Lauren x

6 comments:

  1. love laura mercier candles! the neom christmas wish candle is on my christmas list! it smells sooooo good! x

    www.tillylions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loooove Yankee candles..
    My mam constantly burns them in the house! xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas wish from Neom is so beautiful. I would love to try a diptyque candle soon <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig