Thursday, 12 December 2013

BLOGMAS Day 12 - Winter Wonderland


 On Tuesday me and Mich (my mum) decided to head up to London to do some Christmas shopping and to visit Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park. I had such a lovely day and enjoyed wandering around all of the Christmas stalls and rides. If you want to see everything we got up to then I will be uploading a vlog video of my day shortly on my youtube channel. I've pretty much finished my Christmas shopping too, at last! I just need to pick up some little stocking fillers and buy gift wrap, eek.


Have you been to Winter Wonderland this year? Let me know in the comments!

Lauren x


2 comments:

  1. Aww it looks like you had a lovely time! I'm so jealous you're done with your Christmas shopping!!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all of your lovely comments Jennie :) I'm suprised myself!! haha xx

      Delete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig