Tuesday, 10 December 2013

BLOGMAS Day 10 - Christmas OOTD

 Coat - Primark
Black Jeans - Topshop
White Tee - Topshop
Loafers - River Island
Scarf - H&M


Last week I popped into Primark on a whim to see if they had any oversized coats, and to my pleasant surprise I found this one. The sizing isn't brilliant but having worn my trench coat to death I wanted another coat to choose from when putting my winter outfits together. I'm wearing the most comfortable black skinnies that I have ever owned, the Topshop high waisted Jamie ankle grazers. The River Island loafers are making their first appearance in an outfit post and I'm just obsessed with them. Lastly I have thrown on my tartan scarf and its so thick and warm, perfect for any cold winter days. 

Lauren x


4 comments:

  1. You look beautiful :) I love the coat and the pop of colour from the scarf :) xxx

    -Sarah Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, your coat is such a wonderful find. Love the detail on the pockets especially. And of course, loving your tartan scarf! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig