Thursday, 14 November 2013

Winter Wishlist

Zara coat | Russell & Bromley loafers | Zara bag | Topshop jumper


I'm back with a fashion wishlist post and I have to say I'm currently lusting after all of these items! Lets start off with this amazing Zara double breasted coat, its simple yet sophisticated and you could wear it with anything. Moving onto footwear, I have been eyeing up these Russell and Bromley Chester tassel loafers for the past month. I'm on the lookout for a cheaper pair but nothing compares. *sigh*
Oh Zara, you've done it again. I'm slightly in love with this city bag and I think I actually prefer the grey to the black. Its all about black, white, grey and pastels this Winter. Lastly is this Topshop fluffy jumper, the colour is amazing and I can see myself wearing it with a white shirt underneath with some black skinnies - perfect. Oh and throw on the coat, bag and shoes in this post and thats your outfit sorted!

What's on your winter wishlist? 

Lauren x

6 comments:

  1. Hey gorgeous, i really like your blog, so i nominated you for the liebster award. If you like to join it check out my blog :)

    http://pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog! Keep up the great work ♡

    PS: May I invite you to my giveaway?

    Win a SUITSUIT luggage set (value €407) on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh that jumper is so lovely!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want every colour haha :) Love your blog by the way Jennie!! x

      Delete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig