Monday, 4 November 2013

Why do I wear Make Up TAG


As I have never done a tag post before on my blog, I was pleased to see the lovely Rachael from All the Little Things had tagged me to do this beauty one. 

 So here goes,

When did you begin loving makeup?
From a young age I have always been fascinated with makeup, from dabbing my fingers in my mum's makeup as a child to then getting all of the sparkly Christmas makeup sets and then experimenting properly with makeup at the age of 16 my passion for the makeup industry has grown ever since.

How do you feel without makeup?
Like most women I do feel more confident in myself by wearing makeup, but at the same time I can happily not wear it just to pop out and run some errands. On holiday, or in the Summer when I have a tan I rarely wear makeup in the day. But for me, doing my makeup is one of my favourite parts of the day, I like planning what colours and looks to go for and trying out new products or using an old favourite.

What do you like about makeup?
Makeup is a passion of mine, I adore buying new products, watching beauty hauls, reading reviews and beauty magazines. Makeup can enhance your natural beauty or totally transform a face, its a form of art and I find it amazing.

Three holy grail items:
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - It works wonders with any foundation or base I use.
Dior Amber Diamond Highlighter - Need I say anymore? Its a beautiful highlight I use it everyday.
Maybelline Falsies Mascara - If I could only have one makeup item it would always be this mascara.

Thanks for tagging me Rachael, I tag anyone who would like to do this tag. Let me know in the comments if you do it, I would love to read it!

Lauren x



6 comments:

  1. So many people talk about Dior's amber diamond highlighter, really want to try it! Is it expensive?

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its amazing! I think its around the £30 mark x

      Delete
  2. lovely post :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig