Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Travel Wishlist 5 - A ROUND UP









This is the final Travel Wishlist post in the series and I'll be honest I couldn't just pick one last place. A few to choose from were Croatia, Amsterdam, Prague, Sweden, Mexico, the South of France. I mean the list could go on and on. It is my dream to visit as many places as possible and I can't wait to see what the future holds for me. I'm currently researching my next holiday destination with my Mum, I'm going to treat her to a relaxing break away next year but not quite sure where we should go - too many options! 

I hope you enjoyed this Travel Wishlist series, where would be the top of your wishlist?

Lauren x


[all images from tumblr]


6 comments:

  1. Love this! Travelling Indonesia in march but my travel wish list is never ending xx

    awww.tillylions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your travel inspiration post! my current dream travel destination would be amsterdam and the scandinavian countries!

    Check out my new outfit post on blog! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Those places sound amazing! xx

      Delete
  3. nice *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig