Sunday, 10 November 2013

Nars - One Night Stand Palette


As soon as I saw this limited edition Nars palette I knew I had to get my hands on one. The Guy Bourdin One Night Stand cheek palette is a beauty. It features 'Devotee' a beautiful highlight shade, the iconic bronzer 'Laguna', a bright pink 'Mistinguette', the infamous peach shades 'Deep Throat' and 'Orgasm' and lastly 'Goulee' a rosy pink. I cannot wait to try out all of these amazing colours, I already have Laguna and its my go to bronzer so its no harm to have it in this palette as I know I will use it. I ordered mine off of the SpaceNK website and it arrived earlier than expected! 

Have you tried any of these Nars shades?

Lauren x

4 comments:

  1. Oooh looks pretty! Other than Laguna, what's your fave colour?

    www.bootyfurl.co.uk
    UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Devotee' looks great. Is it a shimmer highlighter? Or is more of a glow?
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig