Sunday, 3 November 2013

Makeup of the Moment



This is my makeup of the moment. It features my most used blush Nars Luster, a gorgeous peach colour with the finest shimmer in it. Today I used a newly raved about foundation, the Bourjois Happy Light, but I need to trial it a bit more to see how I like it. I opted for the liquid liner for a change and used my trusty Revlon Colourstay eyeliner to give me a small winged out look. My most prized eyeshadow palette, Charlotte Tilbury's The Dolce Vita made an appearance and I am obsessed with the glittery bronze colour it looks amazing blended out on the lid. MAC's Prep and Prime highlight in Light Boost was used as a radiance pick me up under the eyes,  and to give my skin even more of a glow I couldn't not use Dior's Amber Diamond powder highlighter. To finish the look was another new purchase, Rimmel's Notting Hill Nude *swoons*.

Lauren x

2 comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig