Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Travel Wishlist 4 - ITALY

Warning. This post is VERY picture heavy.

Italy, I would love to travel all around this beautiful European country in the Spring to Summer time. I couldn't just pick one city as there are just too many I would love to visit; Venice, Florence, Rome, Capri, Sorrento, the list could go on and on.












Days would be filled with wandering the cobbled streets, eating gelato and the rest of the amazing Italian cuisine on offer. I cannot wait for the day I get to visit this breathtaking country, what with my ancestors being Italian it would be a dream.

Have you ever been to Italy? Where was your favourite place to visit?

Lauren x


[all photos from tumblr]

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I'm desperate to visit Italy too, especially Venice and Rome!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Capri is beautiful! If you go up on the chair lift to the top of the mountain you can pretty much see the whole island, its amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig