Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Travel Wishlist 3 - NEW YORK

New York. Need I say more?

I cannot wait for the day I visit this amazing city. I think it would be most magical over Christmas time what with all of the bright lights, fascinating seasonal window displays and the Christmas spirit in the air.







There's so much to see in this busy city, its definitely my top American destination. I'm hoping to make this dream become reality soon (meaning the next 3 years haha).

Hope you're enjoying my travel wishlist posts! Have you ever been to New York?

Lauren x

[all images from tumblr]

5 comments:

  1. Look at the trees in that first picture! Amazing!
    I really want to go to NYC. Christmas time would definitely be my dream time to go. Or I would love 4th July for the Fireworks!

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks so amazing! Oh that would be a great time to go too!! xx

      Delete
  2. I want to go here so much! I've never even been to America but this is the place first on my list if I can save enough :) xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying to go , it seems like the perfect destination , beautiful , good food , and loads of shopping haha xx

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig