Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Travel Wishlist 2 - PARIS

Bonjour.

This week on my travel wishlist is the city of romance - Paris! I've never actually visited France let alone the beautiful city of Paris. Imagine seeing the Eiffel Tower from your hotel room, it would be unreal. I would adore to go on a river cruise down the Seine in the dusk, magical. 



 



[all images from tumblr]

Visiting Paris would be the perfect time to try a macaroon- from LadurĂ©e of course. I can't believe I've never been as its so accessible to me but I plan to in the next year (hopefully!). 

Have you ever been to this wonderful city? I would love to know what you thought of it!

Lauren x

11 comments:

  1. Have never been but I really want to go to Paris. It is just so magical! Definitely on a wishlist to go to Paris myself.

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my favourite place in the whole world!! We try and go once a year, its amazing at christmas! You will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I would love to go Christmas time, I bet its beautiful! x

      Delete
  3. Paris is amazing! I went in August and had the best time. If you book in advance you can get the eurostar for around £30 each way which is a lot cheaper than flying :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I can't wait to book it!! Thats much cheaper! xx

      Delete
  4. I've managed to get to France a couple of times but never made it to Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paris bad been my dream city to visit ever since i was little, finally went there earlier this year! A total dream comes true, worth the endless hours of flight haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paris is really amazing, my favourite place in world.!!Kris Angel

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig