Sunday, 13 October 2013

OOTD - The oversized jumper

Evening all,

 So this is an outfit I wore last week and yes its that Topshop necklace, again. I'm a little bit in love with this Primark jumper which I bought quite a few sizes big so that its nice and oversized! Its just an all round simple but cosy outfit and I don't know if you can tell but its been all about monochrome recently.





Today I spent my morning having breakfast in bed (porridge with a banana - just so you know) and reading some of my favourite blogs. I popped out in the dreary weather with my Mum to pick up some bits in town and we treated ourselves to a cheeky hot chocolate! As I'm rambling I may as well let you know that last night I watched the film 'Mud' and it was so good, I really enjoyed it. 

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday, I'm off to get a cup of tea ready for Downton Abbey!

Lauren x

10 comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig