Thursday, 3 October 2013

OOTD - All black everything




Top - Primark
Skirt - Zara
Tights- Primark
Boots- River Island
Necklace - Topshop


Well hello there, 

Sorry its been so long (nearly a week eek) and I know my last post was an outfit of the day but I was pretty pleased with my outfit choice today and I wanted to share it with you all. I got this amazing black turtleneck cropped jumper from Primark for £8 - bargain! On another note, I got my hair cut at last, it was about two months overdue. I decided to put some soft waves in it and in the process managed to burn my hand (ouch).  

I'm now snuggled up in bed editing a haul video which should be live in the next few days, I hope everyone is having a lovely week! 

Speak to you soon,

Lauren x


2 comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig