Monday, 7 October 2013

Life

Today was my day off after working the weekend and the sun decided to peep out behind the clouds giving me and mich (my mum) a perfect excuse to go for a walk along the harbour front and do a bit of shopping. We stopped off at Caffe Nero along the way for a quick coffee and decided to treat ourselves to some Cadbury's Crunchie Rocks (£1 in Sainsburys just so you know!). It was lovely to get some fresh air and spend some time with my mum, I'm now catching up on some youtube videos that I have missed over the weekend - if you want to see some autumnal purchases then head over to my youtube channel as I've recently uploaded a collective Autumn haul! 





 

  And just before I go, thankyou so much to all of my readers for commenting on my blog posts! Its so nice to interact with you all and the blogging community is so friendly. I'm so glad I decided to start blogging again, I actually started posting back in 2009 (eek) but my A- Levels got the better of me at the time. Now I hope to grow both my blog and youtube as this is what I love to do. 

Thanks again,

Lauren x

6 comments:

  1. Hi, i'm your new follower from Indonesia, just wanna say i love your blog and i think you're very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww photos are lovely. Its so nice when you get a day like that and especially get to spend it with your mummy :-)
    Lovely pictures and post :-) Followed

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a nice way to relax a little :) Thankyou lovely! x

      Delete
  3. So lucky we live by the sea, nothing better then going for a nice relaxing walk along the harbour or sea front! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely have to make the most of it! Such a nice way to spend an afternoon :) xx

      Delete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig