Monday, 28 October 2013

Lazy Sundays





Sundays are meant for lazy days, especially when its drizzly and cold outside. After meeting a friend for what was a very yummy lunch (which I completely forgot to photograph!) and popping to Tesco to stock up on chocolate whilst getting distracted by the book section, I jumped straight back in bed with a cup of tea in my ever favourite Marauders Map mug with a selection of Harry Potter films to choose from. In the end I opted for The Deathly Hallows part one, just so you know. Is it just me or do Hazza P films just make you feel Christmassy and festive?.. 


Lauren x

10 comments:

  1. I totally agree - especially the Christmas scenes in the films! I love that mug :-) ijm obsessed with cups haha

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh i want that mug! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that mug haha it's huge (if it's the exact same one). Harry Potter definitely makes me feel Christmassy for some reason xxx

    -Sarah Speaks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Haha it makes a biggg cup of tea! xxx

      Delete
  4. That mug is amazing! Sounds like the best Sunday :) xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love harry potter films, I watched the chamber of secrets a few days ago - the older ones are the best! Great mug, I want x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig