Thursday, 24 October 2013

Chocolate Orange Cupcakes

As soon as I saw this chocolate orange cupcake recipe on Becky's blog I knew I had to try it. It was a cloudy Autumnal day here so what better way to spend it than to do a bit of baking and catch up on some of my favourite reality tv (MIC, Towie and Geordie Shore fyi).




If you couldn't already tell I did skip a vital part of this yummy recipe - where's the orange buttercream frosting you ask? Well I decided to take the easy *cough* lazy *cough* option and use some Betty Crocker chocolate fudge icing, but I do think the orange buttercream would taste so much better! 

Thanks for the as always scrumptious recipe ideas Becky! For now that glass of milk and cupcake awaits.

Lauren x

9 comments:

  1. Yum! They look delicious. I love chocolate orange flavoured things. They are ideal for these autumn days. I made a chocolate orange cheesecake a few weeks ago & that was one of the best cheesecakes I've tasted (even if I do say so myself).

    wantingtobeadomesticgoddess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that sounds so yummy, I love cheesecake!

      Delete
  2. Oohhh my gosh they look amazing! How nice is the Betty Crocker chocolate fudge icing! I eat it with a spoon haha xxx

    -Sarah Speaks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could definitely eat it out of the tub haha!! xx

      Delete
  3. These look amazing I will deffs have to try and recreate! xo

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig