Friday, 27 September 2013

OOTD - A pop of Rouge

So here it is, my very first outfit of the day post! It was a pretty overcast Autumnal day here in England, so I opted for a simple outfit featuring my new favourite snuggly jumper and a pop of colour on the lips. 





Jumper - Miss Selfridge
Trousers - River Island
Bag - Primark
Lips - Maybelline colour sensational lipstick in Neon Red


Do excuse the awful poses and I somehow managed to completely miss my shoes - black primark flats just so you know! Hope you liked my first OOTD post. 

Lauren x

12 comments:

  1. Hi! I love the jumper with the lace, looks very comfy. And also love the contrast white+black+neon red.
    I discovered your blog via Couture Girl:)
    Kisses form Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute autumn outfit! Love the lace on your jumper and that bag. New follower here, can't wait to read more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this outfit.the jumper is really nice :) and the red lipstick really suits you x new follower :) please take alook at my blog and follow me back Id really appreciate it loads :)
    http://sassylittlenails37.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) I will definitely check yours out xx

      Delete
  4. That jumper is gorgeous! Found your blog via CoutureGirl as.
    New follower :-)

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the jumper! you look stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. that jumper is adorable and i LOVE that lip colour on you, it looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig