Monday, 9 September 2013

Harry Potter Studio Tour!

Most of you probably don't know this about me but I love Harry Potter. I feel like I grew up with Harry, Ron and Hermione. I remember when I was around 7 or 8 in school and my teacher would read a chapter from the first book, The Philosophers Stone every afternoon. From then on I was hooked, I remember buying every book on the day of its release and reading it as quickly as possible! For me the films brought the characters and the storyline to life and I could happily sit down and watch them all back to back.

Back in May this year, me and two other of my friends who share the same Hazza P love decided to go to the Warner Bros studio tour of the making of Harry Potter - and we all thought it was amazing! The set designs, costumes, props, everything was fascinating to me. Another thing you might not know about me is my passion for prosthetics and film make up, it would be my dream job! So seeing some of the prosthetics and all of the work that went into each character was unreal.



























If you get the chance to go to the Harry Potter Studios I would definitely recommend it, you can even try some yummy butterbeer too! Or you could take your pick from a vast selection of wands, robes and so many other gifts they have to offer. I decided a Marauders Map mug would be perfect for a big cup of tea when I fancy it. 

Lauren x


3 comments:

  1. I think the Harry Potter Studios are my favourite place in the world! My boyfriend and I went last Christmas and I'm secretly planning another festive trip this year. You got some lovely images :)

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I bet its so nice to go at Christmas time! Thankyou :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing photographs! I really want to take my little boy there next year--he keeps saying that he doesn't like magic, but I'm pretty sure he'll be won around in the end :)

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig