Saturday, 7 September 2013

España Part 12 - TOLEDO/MADRID

This is the last part of my Spain posts - wah! We departed Cordoba and had a long drive back to Madrid, we stopped for lunch in the picturesque Toledo. Then it was back on the coach for our last journey back to where we started. We had our final supper at a restaurant in the Plaza Mayor called Los Galayos and I - of course had the traditional Spanish meal of paella! After dinner having had a few too many Mojitos we all made our way to Puerto del Sol to meet up for the bar crawl. It was such a fun night and everyone made the most of it, I remember getting back to the hotel and it was 5am! The next morning we all said our goodbyes and departed our separate ways - which was harder than what I thought! 




All in all the experience was amazing! I met some wonderful people from all over the world, some were Australian, South African, Canadian, American.. and many more nationalities. We all still stay in touch and keep each other updated on good old Facebook. The tour was with a company called Contiki and I can honestly say I would definitely recommend their tours to others - well the Spanish Spree anyway! I am already planning my next tour - American and Canada you're next on my list.

I hope you enjoyed my España posts, I love travelling and I want to share all of my experiences with you! 

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig