Monday, 16 September 2013

Change

The past year has been one of the most challenging for me in my 21 years. I experienced heartbreak for the first time, lost a couple of my "closest" friends and I hated my call centre job. 

In the last three months I have turned my life around completely. I'm happily single and focusing on me, I value my true friends and I have a new job! I've also done something that I never thought I would have the courage to do and it was the best experience of my life (TRAVELLING!).

All of these experiences have made me who I am today and I have never felt more happy and positive than now. I have such an amazing family who have supported me this past year and my Mum has taught me how positivity is key. She is such a strong woman, all I ever want to do is to make her proud and spoil her as much as possible. 

I wanted to write this blog post as I know everyone has their own struggles in life, and if you're going through a rough time at the moment just try and stay positive and surround yourself with people that love and care for you! 

Thanks for reading,

Lauren x

[image from tumblr]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig