Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Autumn/Winter Wishlist featuring River Island

So I happened to be browsing the River Island website when I came across some amazing pieces for the upcoming Autumn/Winter which I had to share with you all! They're all great staples for every woman's winter wardrobe in my eyes.

Oversized coat | Faux fur snood | Peep toe platforms | Rib tube pants 


This oversized check coat is exactly what I've been looking for, at £65 I think its such a reasonable price and you can wear it with anything so it will be well loved throughout the colder months. Then theres this black faux fur snood, whats not to love?! I couldn't post a fashion wishlist without mentioning a pair of shoes I'm lusting after, these peep toe platforms are perfect and I can't wait to get my hands on them. Lastly is this pair of ribbed tube pants, I've been meaning to get my hands on these for some time now as they are just so wearable.

Whats on your Autumn/Winter fashion wishlist?

Lauren x

12 comments:

  1. adore shoes and coat!!
    just followed you! keep in touch!

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those platforms are gorgeee!
    I have a similar pair from New Look :)
    Lovely pst and now following you xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'll have to have a look on New Look!

      Thanks :) x

      Delete
  3. Nice blog of yours. Amazing photos.

    Let's follow watch other. Tell me what you think at my blog:

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    Following you

    XoXo with love,
    Vilma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll definitely check your blog out :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! :D
    http://jaimesbeautyblog.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those shoes so much!!! really wish i was shorter to wear big heels haha

    Sophie

    xxx

    http://eskaybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing, can't wait to get my hands on them! x

      Delete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig