Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Autumn Wishlist

Todays post is something a little bit different from my usual travel and day out posts, I wanted to share with you some products that are firmly on my Autumn wishlist. So its mostly beauty products but I am thinking of doing some more of these based around the Autumn season, possibly a fall fashion wishlist?


Yankee Candle | Nars eyeshadow palette | Origins moisturiser | Nars lip pencil

Firstly is this Vanilla Chai Yankee Candle, I never used to be a fan of the more spicier scent as I'm used to my warming vanilla scents. As it says in the name its got a bit of both in this candle, its a rich scent made of ginger, cinnamon and vanilla. Its 'THE' Autumn candle for me and I can imagine burning it snuggled up on the sofa with a blanket. 

Oh Nars, I am obsessed with this brand at the moment. This is the Ride up to the Moon palette and its made up of six warm neutral eyeshadows. The colours look gorgeous and I can see myself using this palette pretty much everyday what with all of the different looks you could create.

I've been meaning to pick up this Origins GinZing moisturiser for ages now! It smells amazing and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and radiant which is definitely a pick me up I need for my skin at the moment.

Lastly, its Nars again. I tend to play it quite safe with lip colour but this Autumn I want to venture out and try this Velvet Matte lip pencil in Mysterious Red. Its a gorgeous deep crimson red and I love the matte look on the lips as it gets colder.


Whats on your Autumn wishlist? Let me know in the comments!

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig