Thursday, 29 August 2013

LONDON

To break up the Spain posts a bit I decided to share with you my day in London. I have many memories of visiting London as a child and I remember finding it fascinating. Still to this day I love to visit the capital to wander the streets and see the sights. As South West Trains were offering £15 return tickets from Bournemouth it was the perfect excuse for me and my mum to go.









We headed to Covent Garden for some shopping and frozen yoghurt (Its an addiction!). After a couple of hours there we walked to Oxford Street to have a browse. I went into Forever 21 for the first time and left feeling disappointed. I also went to Victoria's Secret for the first time and came away a very happy girl! I wish I wasn't on a budget though as some of the lingerie was just beautiful, but expensive. If you would like to see the purchases I made in London there is a haul video on my youtube channel

Enough shopping, we needed to catch our train back home and grab a bite to eat. We hopped on the tube back to Waterloo Station and got some goodies from M&S (cookies, yum!) and in the nick of time we got on our train for our journey back to Bournemouth. I did vlog my day in London if you would like to have a nose heres the link.

Thats all for now,
I look forward to seeing you again soon London! 

Lauren x

4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous in this picture! Love Covent Garden, so atmospheric! and its ashame you left forever 21 disappointed! I went in there for the first time recently and loved it!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou! I know I could spend all day there, I think I got a bit overwhelmed haha x

      Delete
  2. Cheers to finding more lovers of travel and adventure! London is one of those places I just must visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know I wish I could travel the world! Definitely, theres so much to do there :)

      Delete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig