Sunday, 25 August 2013

España Part 7 - IBIZA

Ibiza was A-MAZING. We spent two nights in our hotel based in Ibiza Town, I really didn't know if I would enjoy Ibiza but I had such fun and spent it with some of the best people on my tour! 

Our hotel had its own pool so on the afternoon we arrived we headed straight there with some cheap alcohol (classy I know). Some of the tour group headed to Ushuaia to watch Avicii whereas me and a few of the girls opted for dinner and drinks at Cafe Mambo! By the time we got to San Antonio we just missed the sunset but still had a lovely evening - with some cocktails of course.






The next day was a busy one, we had tickets to see F*ck me I'm Famous at Ushuaia and a State of Trance at Privilege. I spent the day bathing and pre drinking by the pool (as did everyone else) and then  made my way to Ushuaia, where I saw Nervo, Steve Aoki and then David Guetta. We managed to get on a platform with an amazing view of the stage and spent the whole evening there, the atmosphere was unreal. We hopped on the night bus back to our hotel for a quick change and spruce up ready for Privilege (it holds up to 17,000 people eek). Bearing in mind I really don't listen to too much trance music, I loved it! By 5am most of the tour group were all worse for wear and we had to be up for  the ferry at 8am, it was time for a few hours sleep.














And that was Ibiza, I am definitely thinking of going back there for a long weekend next Summer!

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig