Saturday, 16 March 2013

Weekly Wishlist




ASOS midi dress | HRH La Lumiere bracelet | Origins drink up intensive overnight mask | OPI mini collection | Topshop aztec bralet |


Hi everyone, can anyone believe its March already?! This weeks wishlist definitely has Spring in its step, lets start with this amazing black midi dress from ASOS. I love how simple it is yet it has a bit of an edge with the cutout wrap detailing on the front. This HRH collection bracelet is gorgeous, I adore the colour of the Swarovski crystal and the gold chain is effortless. Onto skincare now, I will admit its not my favourite beauty product to indulge in. However my skin is feeling dry at the moment and this Origins drink up intensive overnight mask looks like it will do the job nicely. I've read some great reviews on it and Origins is one of my favourite skincare brands. Next up is nail polish, this OPI mini Euro Centrale collection has a lovely variety of colours ready for Spring. My favourite pick is 'Can't find your Czechbook' which is the perfect pale blue. Finally is this aztec lace bralet from Topshop, it would look so cute under plain tees and I am obsessed with aztec print at the moment!



Hope you enjoyed this weeks wishlist, please tell me whats on yours!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig