Sunday, 3 March 2013

Weekly Wishlist

Topshop Joni Jeans | Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD | iPad mini | MAC warm soul blush | Purple Converse |


Hi everyone hope you are all well, this weeks wishlist includes fashion, beauty and other bits and bobs. I'll start with this pair of jeans from Topshop, they're called the Joni jeans and I need to get my hands on them after watching Barbara's video! I am obsessed with my American Apparel easy jeans and at around half the price these are a must buy. Next up is the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred dvd, I am making healthier choices and I want to start doing some more exercise. After watching and reading reviews on this I think Jillian will be the kick start I need. Moving onto technology I have been lusting after an iPad mini for a few months now, especially after watching Brogan's video! I think I might treat myself for my 21st Birthday coming up in April (you're only 21 once, right?). Onto beauty and not surprisingly its a blusher. I've had my eye on this Mac one in warm soul for a while now, its the perfect Spring/Summer shade and I have an unhealthy obsession with blush at the moment. Lastly its a pair of shoes, converse in particular. This pair of lilac converse are amazing(I can only find the baby pink pair which are just as nice) I recently bought my first ever pair of converse in white a few months back and they go with everything. 


Whats on your weekly wishlist? 
Leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig