Saturday, 2 March 2013

20 Random Fact Tag

Hi everyone, some of my favourite bloggers and youtubers have been doing the 20 random fact tag. I personally love reading these types of posts and watching the tag videos on youtube. Although I did struggle to think of 20 facts about me, let alone 50! 


Here goes:

1. I am a spender and a saver

2. I am left handed

3. My favourite colour is purple, in particular lilac

4. I love a good cuppa!

5. I would love to travel the world and I plan on going to as many places as possible

6. I love watching films and going to the cinema (no matter how overpriced it is!)

7. The one makeup item I couldn't live without would probably be mascara, closely followed by concealer

8. I really want to learn Spanish

9. I'm a bit of a history geek 

10. I get told that I look Spanish (when I have a tan), Eastern European and all sorts but I am British. My dad has Italian in him and my mum comes from French Romany lineage

11. I completed a short makeup artistry course for film, tv & media makeup at my local arts university

12. I wear contacts

13. I love reading

14. I passed my driving test first time about 2 years ago, but I don't currently own a car :(

15. I very rarely ever blowdry my hair

16. My favourite season is Spring and secondly Summer

17. I have had a youtube and blogger account for about 4/5 years now. I remember watching my favourites, Laura (otherwise known at the time as lollipop26) and Sam and Nic from Pixiwoo

18. I love a bit of reality telly (Geordie Shore, MIC, Chasing the Saturdays, the list could go on...)

19. I am obsessed with TUMBLR!

20. Like most other beauty bloggers/vloggers I love collecting lipstick



Hope you liked my 20 random facts everyone! If you have done a post like this please leave a link down below I would love to have a read!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig