Saturday, 9 February 2013

Weekly Wishlist

 Illamasqua 'speckle' nail polish | Laura Mercier souffle body creme | Topshop orange skirt | Rose gold bracelet from an Etsy seller | Miss Selfridge peep toe heels |


Hi everyone so this week I have a bit of everything on my wishlist. To start I have seen some amazing reviews on this Illamasqua nail polish in 'Speckle', I am obsessed with pastel polishes especially in Spring so this one is perfect. I am the first to admit I could and I should moisturise my body more, this Laura Mercier almond coconut milk souffle body creme (Thats a mouthful) fits the bill, especially as one of my favourites scent is coconut. This Topshop orange tube skirt is my fashion favourite of the week, the pencil skirt style and the length would completely flatter my shape and I love that its a bright colour, it would look great with a natural tan! It seems I always have a bit of jewellery on my wishlist so this week I happened to be reading Laura's blog and I saw this beauty of a bracelet, it has unfortunately sold out but I will be keeping my eyes peeled to see if it comes back in stock. Lastly, I have decided I do not have enough heels (Promise!) this pair from Miss Selridge are gorgeous, you could wear them with pretty much any outfit!


Please let me know whats on your weekly wishlist, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig