Saturday, 16 February 2013

Weekly Wishlist

Nails Inc nail polish set | Nars 'luster' blush | Topshop black dress | Zara embellished clutch | Topshop slouchy jumper 


Hi everyone I hope your week has been lovely as always! Its my usual weekly wishlist post today and this is definitely my favourite yet. So lets start with this amazing nail polish set by Nails Inc, its called the neon and nude collection and rightly so. Keeping with the beauty items I need to get my hands on this Nars blush in Luster, it would look gorgeous when I've caught the sun (hurry up Spring/Summer!). Moving onto clothing and accessories I seriously need payday to come sooner, this Topshop black slip dress would look great paired with a thin metal plate waist belt. Its such a versatile dress that you could wear it day or night! I am in love with this embellished Zara clutch bag, its on the pricey side for a clutch at £39.99 but I know I would get my moneys worth. Lastly as you all know by now I love a slouchy jumper and this one from Topshop is me all over. Its simple and a classic piece of knitwear that you could wear with anything. 


Hope you liked this weeks list, I would love to know what is on your wishlist at the moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig