Saturday, 2 February 2013

Weekly Wishlist


Topshop gem chocker necklace | River Island studded sandals | OPI Nail Envy | Topshop jumper | Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser


Hi everyone so its another weekly wishlist post, where do the weeks go?! As you can tell I have been loving choker style necklaces recently, this week I saw this Topshop one. I think it would look great with a simple tee or a midi dress. Onto shoes, yes I have been looking at sandals (too early for Summer?) this River Island pair are perfect, you can wear them with pretty much any outfit and the stud detailing is amazing, they also have them in a nude/gold colour which are just as lovely. A product that has been on my nail wishlist for a while now is this OPI Nail Envy polish, Asos are offering both the normal and matte nail strengthener for half price! Next is clothing, I seriously cannot get enough of knitwear. Neon, pastel, cropped, any sort of knitwear. I'm obsessed. This mint cable knit jumper from Topshop is on my wishlist this week, I adore the colour! Lastly I have been browsing the SpaceNK website as usual and I came across this Laura Mercier oil free tinted moisturiser. I had the one for normal skin last Summer and I wore it non stop throughout the hotter months, this year I am going to invest in the oil free version (The less shine the better!).


Hope you enjoyed this weeks wishlist everyone! Leave a comment to let me know what yours are.


4 comments:

  1. I was drawn straight to the Topshop jumper.. But then when I drew my eyes away from wanting that, I decided that I'd quite happily have everything!lol I actually have those River Island sandles in my basket on their site, but in brown.. and the Laura Mercier moisturiser is on a mental wish list. :P
    Caroline.x

    notesfromcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the Topshop jumper is so nice! Oo really? I have it in my head I need to start buying for Summer lol thanks for reading my post x

      Delete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig