Saturday, 19 January 2013

Weekly Wishlist


So if you can't tell by the pop of colour, I am very much looking forward to Spring/Summer 2013. 

  • I love how bright this Topshop nail polish is in 'New Wave'. Its affordable and it would look amazing with a tan.
  • I have just ordered these River Island 'Amelie Super Skinny' jeans, the ripped knee gives them an edge and you can never have too many black jeans in my book.
  • This Nars ' Sheer Glow' Foundation has been on my beauty wishlist for well over a year possibly even two years now! 
  • I went shopping the other day and saw this River Island lime bag, I resisted buying it at the time but now I want it even more. At £18 I think its such a reasonable price and would spruce up any plain and simple outfit.
  • Since purchasing my first ever YSL 'Rouge Volupte' lipstick back in September I have been lusting after my second one in the shade Nude Beige.
  • Having grown up watching every Disney movie on VHS, I now really want to own some of my favourites on DVD. My top two being Pocahontas and the Hunchback of Notre Dame, classics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig