Thursday, 18 October 2012

Under Construction

Hi everyone, I just want to let you know that I will not be posting on my blog for a while as I am going to have a redesign! At the moment my blog is not what I want it to be in terms of design and content, so its currently 'under construction'. I am not sure how long this will be for as I am currently focusing on my Youtube channel. I have lots of ideas and I am determined to get my blog up and running just how I imagine it to be soon.
Thanks for reading and I will be back posting in the not too distant future, meanwhile if you want to keep updated with me and love beauty and fashion then you can always watch my online videos on Youtube my username is laurenellle2. Or alternatively follow me on Twitter!

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig