Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Autumn Must Haves

1. American Apparel easy jeans £64, 2. Zara checked scarf £25.99, 3. River Island dark beige boots £70, 4. River Island black studded boots £75, 5. Zara faux leather front jumper £35.99, 6. Topshop striped jumper £36

  • I love the look of these American Apparel jeans, they are expensive but they look good quality and a great fit
  • This Zara scarf is amazing! I saw it in store and fell in love with it
  • These boots are such a lovely fall colour they would go great with skinny jeans
  • I saw these boots in the store and they look so much better when I tried them on, LOVE the studs!
  • The faux leather front on this Zara jumper does it for me, so unique
  • I need a simple, stripey top for Autumn and this is the one


Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig